Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. A sum of money amounts Rs. 805 in 5 years and Rs. 952 in 12 years at the same rate of interest. The rate of interest is,
2.A sum of money amounts to Rs. 1180 and Rs. 1300 in 3 years and 5 years respectively at simple interest p.a the sum is
3.A person had deposited Rs. 2500 in a bank on 1st Jan withdrew Rs. 1000 from the bank at the end of 9 months. If the rate of interest is 4% p.a, then the total interest payable to him at the end of the year is;
4. In order that the simple interest on the first part for 2 years at 8% per annum is equal to the simple interest on the second part for 4 years at 5% per annum, a sum of Rs. 9000 should be divided as.
(a)Rs. 5000 , Rs. 4000
(b)Rs. 6000, Rs. 3000
(c )Rs. 4500, Rs. 4500
(d)Rs. 5500, Rs. 3500
5. The sum which amounts to Rs. 840 in five years at the rate of 8% per annum simple interest is Rs.
6.A sum of money doubles itself at compounded interest in 15 years. It will become eight times in
(c )45 yrs.
7.The difference in simple & compound interest on a certain sum of money in 2 years a t15% per annum is Rs. 144. The sum (in Rs.) is
8. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 year & to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is
9. The compound interest on Rs. 10,000 for 2 years at 5 % per annum is
(c )Rs. 1030
10. Difference between compound interest and simple interest on a sum of Rs. 4000 for 3 yrs. At 5% p.a. is
(c )Rs. 30