Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
2. The article to be electoplated in electrochemistry is made
3. Either of these
4. Neither of these
3. “…………….. So far, it has evaded being caught in the trap of any vaccine. The viral disease, responsible for millions of deaths worldwide, is nowhere on the verge of being cured. Billions of dollars being spent on it
have not produced any result so far……………..”. The disease being talked of is most probably
4. An amalgam is a compound of
4. None of these
5. A particle with a velocity equal to that of light, at least theoretically, will have a mass which is
2. Double its original mass
4. Half its original mass
6. Electricity was discovered by
1. Michael Faraday
7. Which of the following has been described as the most powerful food on earth?