Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. India possesses more than half the total number of the world’s
2. Galvanizing of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into molten
3. Which was the first Indian newspaper to join ‘information super – highway’?
1. The Times of India
2. The Statesman
3. Indian Express
4. The Telegraph
4. Biofilms are
1. colour films used by biologists to photograph living organisms
2. photomicrographs of micro-organisms from various habitats
3. accumulations of micro-organisms at surfaces such as those of a rock, a tooth or an oil droplet.
4. photographic films made through fermentation processes of certain industrial micro- organisms.
5. Which one of the following approaches comes under the category of bio-technology?
1. Use of living organisms or substances obtained from them in industrial processes.
2. Modernizing the commercial industries to produce products for use in biological research.
3. Use of modern technology to investigate biological disorders.
4. use of industrial technology to the crease the biosphere.
6. Three communicable diseases in developing countries caused by unsafe drinking water and bad sanitation are
1. acute diarrhoea, cancer and gout
2. malaria, acute diarrhoea and schistomiasis
3. onchocerciasis, leukemia and arthritis
4. rheumatism, malaria and AIDS
7. Which one of the following is used for dating archaeological specimens in wood, bones and shells?