Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. It kills germs
2. It suppresses the production of enzymes which cause itching
3. It removes the outer dust in the skin.
4. It stimulates certain nerves which direct the brain to increase the production of antihistaminic chemicals.
2. Which of the following correctly explains the phenomenon of ‘Test Tube Baby’?
1. When every process of embryo formation is in the test tube
2. When the embryo develops in a test tube
3. When the fertilisation is external and development is internal
4. When the fertilisation is internal and development is external
3. Which of the following glands in human body is popularly called ‘Adam’s apple’?
4. Why do two eyes give better vision than one?
1. Because two lenses together impart a higher converging power so that a sharp image is
formed on the retina.
2. Because two eyes do not form exactly similar images and the fusion of these two
dissimilar images in the brain gives the three dimensional or stereoscopic vision.
3. Because both the eyes are connected by nerves to the brain and hence transmit the
the message more quickly to the brain.
4. None of these.
5. Which of the following hormones contains iodine?