Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
(1) Veenu bought an article with 10% concession on its labeled price.He made 25% profit by selling it for Rs 135. What was labeled price at the article?
(2) A reduction of 10% in price of sugar enables a person to obtain 25kg more for Rs 225. What is the reduction in price per kg & also find original price?
(a)90 paisa, 1Re
(c )80p, 1Re
(3) A man purchases a certain number of oranges at 4 per rupee & the same number at 5 per rupee. He mixes them together & sells them at 4 per rupee. What is his gain or loss %
(4)A man sells two horses for Rs 3910 each. He gained 15% on one & lost 15% on the other.Find his total gain or loss.
(5) A sells pen to B at 20% gain & B sells it to C at gain of 10% & C sells it to D at a profit of 12.5 % .If D pays Rs. 14.85 ,what did it cost to A?
(6)A man purchased an article at ¾ of list price & sold at ¾ more than the list price. What was his gain %.
(7) A man sells an article at 5% profit. If he had bought it at 5% less & sold it for Rs1 less, he would have gained 10% . Find the cost price?
(8)What will be % profit after selling an article at a certain price, if there is a loss of 〖12〗_2^1% when the article is sold at half of the previous selling price?
(9) A profit of 20% is made on goods when a discount of 10% is given on the marked price. What profit % will be made when a discount of 20% is given on the marked price
(c )6 2⁄3%