Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
(1) If the price of petrol is raised by 12.5% then find by what percent should a consumer decrease the consumption of petrol so that there is no change in his monthly expenditure on petrol.
(2) A’s salary is 30% more than B . B’s salary is 40% of C’s salary. If the total salary of A,B & C together is Rs. 7680, what is A’s salary?
(3) Mohan spent 25% of his monthly salary on household, which is 40% of Nitin’s monthly salary. Nitin spent 30% salary on children education which is 40% of Yogesh’s monthly salary i.e. Rs 3.000.what is Mohan’s monthly salary?
(4) In an examination of “n” question a student replied 15 out of the first 20 questions correctly. Of the remaining questions, he answered 1⁄3 correctly. All the questions have the same credit.If the student get 50% marks, the value of “n” is
(5) A student who secured 20% marks in an examination failed by 30 marks. Another student who secured 32% marks got 42 marks more than those required to pass. The perecentage of marks required to pass is.
(6) The prices registered an increase of 10% on food grains and 15% on other item of expenditure.If the ratio of an employee expenditure on food grains and other items be 2:5 by how much should his salary be increased in order that he may maintain same level of consumption as before if his present salary is Rs, 2,590/-? (His expenditure = his salary)
(7) For a sphere of radius 10 cm, the numerical value of surface area is what % of the numerical value of its volume?
(c ) 30%