Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
(1) What approx.value would come in place of (?) 119% of 1190 + 33% of 125-97% of 813 = ?
(2) What should in place of question mark (?) in the following equation?35% of 1800 +? = 45% of 2400 – 340
(3) A fruit seller sells mangoes at the rate of Rs 50 for 10 mangoes. The number of mangoes purchased by the fruit seller for Rs 50 in order to get a profit of 60% is:
(4) If two numbers are respectively 20% and 40% of a 3rd number then what % is the 1st number of the 2nd one.
(5) Gopal spends 60% of salary on two items , 50% of the remaining on clothes and transport and saves the remaining amount every month. If the annual savings are Rs. 9,600/- how much money does he spend on clothes and transport per month?
(6) If the radius of circle is increased by 20% then its area increased by
(7) A man buys a camera which is listed for Rs 18,000/- at 10 % discount. He gets a further discount of 2% because he paid the cash for that camera the amount he actually paid for the set is
(8) Salaries of A,B and C are in the ratio 1:2:3, Salary of B& C together is Rs 6,000/- By what percent is salary of C more than that of A?
(9) A man’s basic pay for a 40 hours week is Rs 20. Overtime is paid at 25% above the basic rate. In a certain week, he worked overtime and his total wage is Rs 25. He therefore worked for a total of
(c )49 hrs
(10) In a examination 80% students passed in Mathematics and 75% passed in English, while 15% of the students failed in both subjects .If 350 students passed in both the subjects find the total number of students who appeared in the examination