Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1) Due to rise of 20% in the price of refined groundnut oil, a family is forced to buy 1 kg less for Rs 180.Find the original price of refined groundnut oil per kg.
(c )Rs 32
2) In an examination Raja secured 36% marks and failed by 8 marks and his friend Sudhir got 45% marks and obtained 10 marks more than the minimum marks to pass.Find the maximum number of marks and minimum percentage necessary to pass the examination?
a)200 & 40%
(b)250 & 50%
(c )150 & 35%
3) If the price of sugar is increased by 15% then by what % a family must reduce its consumption of sugar so that there is no change in the expenditure.
4) Due to reduction in the price of apples by 10%, a customer can buy 2 kg of apples more for Rs 180.Find the original price of apples per kg.
(c )Rs 11
5) In an examination , 40% of the students failed in math, 30% failed in English & 10% failed in both, Find the percentage of students who passed in both subjects.
a) 20 %
6) 30% of 150 + 40% of 200 = 25% of x. find x .
7) In a library 20% books are in Hindi, 50% of remaining are in English & the remaining 9000 are in various other languages. What is the total number of books in English?
8) The salaries of A & B together amount to Rs. 2000/- A spent 95% of his salary & B spent 85 % of his salary, if now their savings are same, what is A’s salary.
(9) A rupee is devalued by 〖12〗_2^1%. To buy the same article as before the buyer has to pay more by
(10) In two successive years, 104 & 96 students of a school appeared at the final examination & 75% & 〖87〗_2^1% passed respectively. The average % of passing is