Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. A,B & C together started a business. A invested Rs 3200 & B invested Rs 3600. At the end of the year, the profit was Rs 798. A got Rs 224 as profit. Find the investment of C?
(a) Rs 40000
(c )Rs 3800
(d) Rs 4240
2. A,B &C enter a partnership with investments of Rs 1,00,000, Rs 80,000 & Rs 75,000 for periods 3 years , 5years and 6 years respectively. At the end , if a total profit of Rs 46,000 is earned, what is the share of C?
(a )Rs. 12,000
b) Rs. 16,000
(c ) Rs.18,000
3. A& B entered into a partnership investing Rs 16,000 & Rs 12,000 respectively. After 3 months A withdraw Rs 5000 while B invested Rs 5000 more. After 3 more months, C joins the business with a capital of Rs 21,000, then share of B exceeds that of C, out of a total profit of Rs 26400 after one year , by
a) Rs. 2400
4. A , B & C enter into a partnership. A advances Rs 1200 for 4 months, B Rs 1400 for 8 months & C Rs 1000 for 10 months. They gain Rs 585 altogether . Find the share of each (in Rs)
(a) Rs 125, 160;30
(e)None of these
5. Raju, Ramu & Raku invested Rs. 5000, Rs 10,000 & Rs. 15,000 respectively to start a pest control Unit. Raju left the unit after 1 year. If at the end of 2 years they earned a profit of Rs. 12, 000. What is Ramu’s share in the profit?
6. A,B & C invest capital in a business in the ratio A:B = 2:3 & B:C = 2:5. What will be A’s share of a total profit of Rs. 1,000?
7. A,B & C start a business with a total capital of Rs. 15,000. After one year A gets Rs.800, B Rs. 1,000 & C Rs. 1,200 as profits .Find the amount invested by B
8. Atul & Babita enter into a business partnership in which Atual contributes Rs. 2000 for 9 months & Babita contributes Rs. 5000 for 7 months. A profit of Rs. 1100 will be divided between Atual & Babita in the ratio of
9. Three friends A,B & C started business-investing Rs. 10000, 15000 & 18000 respectively for one year, 9 months & 6 months respectively, after one year a profit of Rs. 12100 was earned what will be the share of B in the profit?
10. Mohinder started a business investing Rs. 45000. After 3 months Surinder joined him with a capital of Rs. 60,000. After another 6 months, Sudhir joined them with a capital of Rs. 90,000. At the end of the year, they made a profit of Rs. 20,000. What would be Sudhir’s share in it.