Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. Anyone not a Member of Parliament can be appointed a Minister in the Council of Ministers but he must get elected as an MP within
1. 6 months of assuming charge
2. 3 months of such appointment
3. 1 year of taking charge
4. 60 days of assuming charge
2. Which of the following is NOT a Union Subject?
1. Income Tax
3. Octroi Duty
3. A double majority required for passing an amendment bill would imply
1. At least 50 % of total members to be present and of those present, 2/3rd must vote for it
2. At least 50 % of total members to be present and of those present, 3/4th must vote for it
3. At least 2/3rd of total members to be present and of those present, 50% must vote for it
4. At least 50 % of total members to be present and of those present, 4/5th must vote for it
4. Which of the following is / are true of eligibility conditions for fighting the presidential elections in India?
1. Minimum age of 35 years, Soundness of mind
2. Must be eligible for elections to the Lok Sabha, but must not be a member
3. Must not hold an office of profit
4. All of these
5. The joint sittings of Parliament to resolve a deadlock over an ordinary bill are presided over by the
2. Prime Minister
3. Speaker, Lok Sabha
4. Chief Justice, Supreme Court of India
6. The Left is a term used to describe
1. Those parties having a radical socio-economic agenda
2. Those parties having a conservative ideology
3. Those political outfits which are on the fringes
4. Those parties which have faced a lot of defections
7. Which of the following schedules to the Constitution contains provisions beyond judicial purview?