Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. Which of the following labels applies most suitably to the Indian political system?
1. Federal system
2. Unitary system
3. Federal system with a unitary bias
4. Unitary system with a federal bias
2. India is described as a republic because
1. The power ultimately rests with the people of India
2. There is a representative democracy in India
3. The Prime Minister is indirectly elected by the people
4. The Head of the State is elected, though indirectly
3. Which of the following is / are a valid ground / s for starting impeachment proceedings against a Supreme Court Judge?
3. Acting against the Constitution
4. Both 1 and 2
4. Which of the following has been described as the soul and heart of the Constitution of India?
1. Article 21
2. Article 19
3. Article 32
4. Preamble to the Constitution
5. Which of the following countries has got the lengthiest Constitution in the world?
1. The USA
2. The UK
6. A deadlock between the two houses of Parliament over a Constitutional Amendment Bill can be resolved by
1. A Joint Sitting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
2. Referring it to the President of India
3. Referring it to the Speaker of Lok Sabha
4. None of these
7. A national emergency in India CANNOT be declared in which of the following cases?
1. External attack on India
2. Armed rebellion
3. India being at war with some other country
4. Internal disturbance
8. The general principle underlying elections in India is