1. The number of members nominated by the President in the Rajya Sabha is
2. Who among the following has the right to speak and take part in the proceedings of the Union Legislature without the right to vote?
1. Advocate General
2. Comptroller and Auditor General
3. Solicitor General
4. Attorney General
3. Which of the following correctly describes the three types of justice referred to in the Preamble?
1. Economic, social and religious
2. Social, economic and political
3. Social, religious and political
4. Political, economic and religious
4. Who can declare war or peace with another country on behalf of India?
2. Chief of Defence Staff
4. Prime Minister
5. In India, there is a provision of a
1. Single Citizenship
2. Double Citizenship
3. National Citizenship, State Citizenship and PIO status
4. None of these
6. Which of the following amendments is referred to as the mini-constitution ?
1. 44th Constitutional Amendment
2. 42nd Constitutional Amendment
3. 24th Constitutional Amendment
4. 73rd Constitutional Amendment
7. The Constitution of India derives its authority and powers from
1. The Constituent Assembly
2. The Lok Sabha
3. The President
4. The people of India
8. The emergency provisions given in the Constitution of India are modelled on
1. The British pattern
2. The German pattern
3. The South African pattern
4. The Irish pattern
9. The six freedoms given to all citizens are contained in ………………. of the Indian Constitution.
1. Article 25
2. Article 21
3. Article 19
4. Article 17
10. Which of the following parts of the Constitution is non-justiciable in a court of law?
1. Fundamental Rights
2. Directive Principles of State Policy
3. Emergency Provisions
4. Official Languages Act Social Bookmarking