Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
HAL Recruitment 2016 – Technical, Medical & Other Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has given a notification for the special recruitment of Manager, Dy Manager, Engineer, Asst Engineer, Finance Officer, Asst Hindi Officer, Fire Officer, Sr Medical Officer & Medical Officer for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 15-03-2016. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
HAL Vacancy Details: Total No of Posts: 29 Name of the Posts: A. Technical Discipline:
1. Manager ( Manufacturing Shop) (Grade-IV): 03 Posts
2. Manager (IMM/ Stores) (Grade-IV): 03 Posts
3. Manager (Tooling) (Grade-IV): 01 Post
4. Deputy Manager (Production Engg.) (Grade-III): 01 Post
5. Engineer (Quality/ Customer Service) (Grade-II): 05 Posts
6. Engineer (Design) (Mechanical) (Grade-II): 01 Post
7. Asst Engineer (Mechanical) (Grade-I): 03 Posts B. Finance Discipline:
8. Finance Officer (Grade-II): 05 Posts C. Official Language Discipline:
9. Asst. Hindi Officer (Grade-I): 01 Post D. Fire Discipline:
10. Fire Officer (Grade-II): 01 Post E. Medical Discipline:
11. Senior Medical Officer (General Medicine) (Grade-III): 01 Post
12. Senior Medical Officer (Medicine) (Grade-III): 02 Posts
13. Medical Officer ( General Duty) (Grade-II): 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 40 years for SC & ST, 38 years for OBC for Grade-I & II candidates, 50 years for SC & ST, 48 years for OBC for Grade-III & IV Candidates as on 15-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess regular full time Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Industrial Production with relevant experience for Post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7, Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) with a pass in final examination of CA/ ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for post 8, Bachelor’s Degree (3 years after 10+2), from recognized Institutes / Universities for post 9, Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering from the National Fire Service College for post 10, MBBS with 2 years of relevant Post Professional Qualification Experience for post 11, 12 & 13.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for posts in Grade-II, III & IV, written test for posts in Grade-I candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates should Deposit Rs. 500/- & Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs. 550/-) (non-refundable) in the “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account” bearing number 30969511830 at any of the core banking branches of State
Bank of India in the prescribed Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format printed in A-4 Size paper along with self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph, original counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) to Senior Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore by Ordinary Post/ Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier on or before 15-03-2016. Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………….”.