Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. Increased interest rates, as is existing in the economy at present will _______
(a) lead to higher GDP growth
(b) lead to lower GDP growth
(c) mean higher cost of raw materials
(d) mean lower cost of raw materials
(e) mean higher wage bill
2. An ECS transaction gets bounced and you are unable to recover your money from your customer. Under which Act criminal action can be initiated?
(a) Indian Penal Code
(b) Negotiable Instruments Act
(c) Criminal Procedure Code
(d) Payment and Settlements Act
(e) Indian Contract Act
3. The central bank of which country has the largest foreign reserves in the world?
2) Saudi Arabia
3) European Union
4. In business, disinvestment means to sell off certain assets. Which of the following can come under these assets?
1) A manufacturing plant
3) A product line
4) Both 2) and 3)
5) All of the above
5. Which of the following rates is not controlled by the Reserve Bank of India?
1) Cash Reserve Ratio
2) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
4) Marginal Standing Facility
5) Repo Rate
6. International Standards on Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism and Prolferation are framed by
l ) KYC
7. The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a mobile-based payment facility. This facility is known as
l ) NEFT
8. India recently signed Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with ______ to prevent income-tax evasion by entities in both the countries.
9. Five-Year Plans in India is monitored by
1) National Development Council
2) Planning Commission
3) Finance Minister
4) Inter-State Council
5) Finance Commission
10. In which state is Sunderbans situated?
2) West Bengal