Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1. When a bank returns a cheque unpaid, it is called
1) payment of the cheque
2) drawing of the cheque
3) cancelling of the cheque
4) dishonour of the cheque
5) taking of the cheque
2. Mortgage is a
1) security on movable property for a loan given by a bank.
2) security on movable property for loan given by bank.
3) concession on immovable property for a loan given by a bank
4) facility on immovable property for a loan given by a bank
5) security on immovable property for a deposite received by a loan
3. The world’s highest “Rail Bridge” is being constructed in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. This bridge will be on which of the following rivers?
5) None of these
4. Which of the following schemes has been launched by the Govt. of India to provide an identity to its al resident citizens and also to identify people who are poorest, oftenthelast to stand up to ask for their share in govt. schemes or lack identity?
1) Public Provident Fund Scheme
2) Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension scheme
3) Social Security Scheme for Gramin Dak Sevaks
4) MG National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
5) Aadhaar Card scheme
5. Which of the following types of accounts are known as ‘Demat Accounts’?
1) Accounts which are Zero Balance Accounts
2) Accounts which are opened to facilitate bank. No other business can be conducted from there.
3) Accounts in which shares of various companies are traded in electronic form
4) Accounts which are operated through internet banking facilty
5) None of these
6. Distribution of insurance products and insurance policies by banks as corporate agents is known as in
1) National Electronic Funds Transfer system
2) Negotiated Efficient Fund Transfer System
3) National Efficient Fund Transfer Solution
4) Non Effective Funds Transfer System
5) Negotiated Electronic Foreign Transfer System
8. When the rate of inflation increases
1) purchasing power of money increases
2) purchasing power of money decreases
3) value of money increases
4) purchasing power of money remains unaffected
5) amount of money in circulation decreases
9. POSCO is in the process of establishing its plants in India. What does the letter ‘P’ denote in the name POSCO?
10. Interest on savings bank account is now calculated by banks on
1) minimum balance during the month
2) minimum balance from 7th to last day of the month
3) minimum balance from 10th to last day of the month
4) maximum balance during the month
5) daily product basis;