Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Daily Jankari Current Affairs in Dailyjankari.com. Here we are giving Current Affairs covering important events, which is common for Civil Services, SSC, CDS, Railways, MBA, CLAT, all the bank exams and other state level competitive exams.
1) The average of three number is 42. If the numbers are in the ratio of 3:2:1 , the smallest number is
2) Average of 11 numbers 42. On including twelfth number the average becomes 45. The twelfth number is
3) The average of first 61 natural numbers is
4) A man arrives to his office at 60km/h and returns home along the same route at 30km/h. Find the average speed?
5) The average of three items of furniture is Rs. 15000. If their prices are in the ratio 3:5:7 the price of the cheapest item is:
(c )Rs 18000
6) A cricketer has certain average for 9 innings. In the 10th inning he scores 100 runs, there by increasing his average by 8 runs. His new average is?
(c )28 runs
(d) 32 runs
7 )The average of three numbers is 20. If two numbers are 18 and 20 , the third is:
8) The average weight of 24 students of section A of a class is 58 kg whereas the average weight of 26 students of section B of the same class is 60.5 . Find the average weight of all the 50 students of the class?
9) The average of eight numbers is 14. The average of six of these numbers is 16. The average of the remaining two numbers is:
10) The average weight of 10 men is increased by 2 kg when one of the men who weighs 45 kg is replaced by a new man. The weight of the new man is;